Welcome to the Linked Immunisation Action Network! We are a country-driven peer-to-peer learning network dedicated to supporting countries achieve greater sustainability, equity, and resilience within their national immunisation programmes. Our website aims to connect country immunisation practitioners and policymakers with the tools, resources, and knowledge they need to effectively mitigate reductions in immunisation coverage and drive the sustainable introduction of key missing vaccines. This Getting Started guide will help you understand how to navigate the website and access some of our most popular resources.
Note: You can opt to view our website in your preferred language by using the language translation drop-down feature on our homepage.
The Linked Immunisation Action Network is a diverse community of immunisation practitioners, policymakers, donors, development partners, technical experts, and the network’s facilitation team. To find out more about our member countries and network facilitation team, please visit Who We Are.
To receive our bi-monthly newsletter and the latest offerings and learnings from the network, sign up for our email list. To stay connected on social media, follow us on Twitter.
Top Resources to Get You Started
If you’re new to the Linked Immunisation Action Network website, we’ve put together the top resources to help you get started. Explore more in our resource library.
2. Video Case Studies: Learning How to Create Empathy and Build Demand for Vaccines Among Vulnerable Groups
5. Linked Brief: Key Takeaways from Linked Learning Engagement on Strengthening Immunisation Service Delivery through Primary Health Care (PHC) Platforms
7. Linked Practitioner Perspective: Lessons from Uzbekistan on the Successful Introduction of HPV Vaccines
8. Linked Practitioner Perspective: Lessons from Moldova on the Use of Pharmacists to Increase Demand for COVID-19 Vaccinations
How to Navigate the Website
News & Events
How to Use the Community Discussion Forum
Anyone can begin a new discussion topic or respond to existing topics on the community forum.
- To start a new discussion: From the ‘Community Forum’ page, click the ‘Start a new discussion’ button on the right-hand side. Please make sure to include a thread title and tag any topics or countries directly related to your discussion question before clicking ‘Submit’.
- To respond to an existing discussion: From the ‘Community Forum’ page, click the ‘Reply’ button on the topic you would like to engage in. Type your response in the text box and click ‘Submit’.
If you have any questions about how to access the website, sign up for our email list, or post on the community forum, reach out to Network Facilitators at firstname.lastname@example.org.