LOOK AT THIS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
Exploring a diverse set of Linked-produced resources around country-identified priority topics, such as:
- Implementing Electronic Immunisation Registries (EIRs)
- Increasing Access to Key Missing Vaccines (HPV, PCV, Rotavirus)
- Restoring and Reinforcing Routine Immunisation Services to Catch Up Missed Children
- Strengthening Community Demand for and Confidence in Vaccines and Immunisation Services
- Strengthening Delivery of Immunisation through PHC Platforms
- Strengthening Human Resource (HR) Capacity
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS MATERIAL:
Country stakeholders can draw upon the lessons and promising strategies from these Linked-produced resources then adapt and apply the learnings to address their specific needs to address barriers to sustainability, equity, and new vaccine introduction.
Linked designs and employs collaborative learning approaches that bring together country practitioners, technical experts, and immunisation partners to identify common immunisation programme challenges and the transformative strategies that will lead to greater resilience, equity, and sustainability. This brief outlines key Linked-produced resources available for countries to draw upon to address barriers to sustainability, equity, and new vaccine introduction.