|Please join us on Wednesday, January 27th for a LNCT webinar on Training Health Workers Virtually During COVID-19 – Lessons from Angola and India. Participants will hear about several recent virtual training experiences targeting health care workers, ranging from an in-depth technical training in Angola, to a cascaded training delivered through a combination of virtual and in-person platforms in India, to simple refresher trainings using a mobile platform in India. Speakers will present on the challenges, considerations, lessons learned, and main outcomes of the virtual trainings. Participants will also have the opportunity to participate in a moderated question & answer discussion with the panelists at the end of the webinar.
Date: January 27, 2021
Time: 5:30 am EST / 11:30 am Luanda / 2:30 pm Tbilisi / 4:00 pm New Delhi
Details: This session will be hosted in English, but simultaneous interpretation will be provided live on Zoom in French, Portuguese, and Russian, as needed. If you require interpretation, please confirm which language when you register. We recommend you register by January 22nd to ensure interpretation can be arranged in advance.
- Dr. Cristiana Toscano, LNCT Technical Facilitator and Professor, Federal University of Goiás (UFG), Brazil
- Dr. Michelle Quarti, Human Resource Capacity Building in Angola Project, Federal University of Goias
- Dr. Partha Ganguly, Project Director, JSI India
- Dr. Danish Ahmed, National Professional Officer – Immunization, WHO
- Representative from Ministry of Health, India, TBD