LOOK AT THIS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN:
Hearing about some of the global and regional LNCT country trends in financing COVID-19 vaccine introduction and routine immunization during COVID vaccine introduction.
HOW YOU CAN USE THESE MATERIALS:
Discover some of the promising practices, tools, and resources that other LNCT countries are using to address key financing challenges during COVID-19 vaccine introduction.
The LNCT Network Coordination team sat down to discuss the immunization financing impact of COVID on LNCT countries. The goals of this discussion were to:
- Summarize global and regional LNCT country trends in financing COVID vaccine introduction and RI during COVID vaccine introduction.
- Identify key financing challenges for LNCT member countries for COVID vaccine introduction and routine immunization during COVID vaccine introduction based on LNCT network-wide survey results and key informant interviews in three LNCT countries.
- Identify helpful resources and promising practices to address key challenges.
- Brief: LNCT Country COVID-19 Vaccination Financing – Results from Member Survey and Key Informant Interviews
- Slide deck: LNCT Country COVID-19 Vaccination Financing Survey and Key Informant Interviews Results (Short)
- WHO Health Systems Governance and Financing & COVID-19
- Priorities for the Health Financing Response to COVID-19
- Strengthening the Health System Response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Health System Response Monitor (HSRM)
- How to Budget for COVID-19 Response?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Financing: A Domestic Resource Mobilization Perspective
- The Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis on Development Finance
- Who’s Funding the COVID-19 Response and What are the Priorities?