Registration is now open for our webinar, taking place on Wednesday December 12th and co-hosted with Abt Associates. Participants will learn about producing and using immunization spending data for decision-making. Learn how countries transitioning from Gavi funding can produce better immunization spending data, and how this data can be analyzed and presented to inform policy and planning.
- Tesfaye Ashagari, Senior Health Economist, Abt Associates
- Ketevan Goginashvili, Policy Specialist, Georgia Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Dr. Landry Kaucley, Director of Logistics, Benin National Agency for Vaccination and Primary Health
- Grace Chee, Senior Program Director, Results for Development
- Shipra Srihari, Resource Tracking Advisor, Abt Associates