In this knowledge sharing session we will be exploring, and:
- Providing an opportunity to raise awareness about the importance of forecasting nationally
- Strengthening planning horizons strategically, tactically, and operationally
- How capacity strengthening in UNICEF CO can be done by learning from well-performing countries
- Key parameters to remember when forecasting in a crisis: Presenting COVID-19 as an example
Date & Time:
Thursday, 28 May 2020, 2020 09:00 AM Copenhagen time (CET)
Forecasting: How to identify forecasting as an instrument to improve your planning processes
- Rie Hoffman, Planning Manager, Monitoring & Strategy, Data Evidence (MSDEU), UNICEF
- Gemma Orta-Martinez, Supply Chain Manage Monitoring & Strategy, Data Evidence (MSDEU), UNICEF
- Country Representative, TBD
Please be sure to visit the VPPN Event site for details on the webinar.
Please register in advance for this webinar.