The Global Council of Learning Leaders for Immunization invites you to join the first Teach to Reach Accelerator Conference hosted by The Geneva Learning Foundation.
Conference Dates: 26-28 January 2021
Registration deadline: 17 January 2021
Registration: Click here to secure your seat
What is this conference about?
- COVID-19 vaccine introduction may be the most complex learning challenge the immunization community has faced.
- This conference will explore what immunization staff need to learn and how we need to change to get new vaccines to new target groups at speed.
- Alongside the urgency of “learning to learn” during the pandemic, this Conference aims to contribute to the change that is needed to make learning and leadership a “best buy” for both donors and countries and a key driver for innovation that will propel immunization staff on their way to achieving the global goals.
Who is organizing this conference?
- This event, hosted by The Geneva Learning Foundation with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is being curated by an organizing committee of 282 country-based immunization professionals who completed the Teach to Reach Scholar program in 2020.
- Country teams from the COVID-19 Peer Hub will be sharing what they have learned during the pandemic and how they are preparing for COVID-19 vaccine introduction.