Please join us on Thursday, July 16, 2020, for LNCT webinar: Incremental Costs of Routine Immunization, Campaigns, and Outreach Services During COVID-19. The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted immunization services critical to the prevention of vaccine preventable diseases in many low- and middle- income countries around the world. In these settings, the health benefits associated with routine childhood immunization greatly outweigh the COVID-19 related health risks, making it important to continue routine immunization, campaigns, and outreach. However, these services will need to be modified in order to minimize COVID-19 transmission and ensure the safety of health workers and the community. Additional budget will be required to implement these modifications that ensure safe delivery. Panelists from ThinkWell and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health will discuss their findings on additional costs associated with modifications to routine immunization, mass campaigns, and outreach services during COVID-19. Participants will also have the opportunity for a moderated question & answer discussion with the panelists.
Date: July 16, 2020
Time: 10:00-11:00 am Abuja / 1:00-2:00 PM Tbilisi / 4:00-5:00 PM Bangkok
Details: This session will be hosted in English, but simultaneous interpretation will be offered in French, Portuguese, and Russian, as needed. If you need interpretation for this event, please register by July 13th so that we can schedule an interpreter.
- Laura Boonstoppel, Health Financing Specialist, ThinkWell
- Christina Banks, Health Financing Analyst, ThinkWell
- Flavia Moi, Health Financing Analyst, ThinkWell
- Stephen Resch, Deputy Director, Center for Health Decision Science and Lecturer, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Allison Portnoy, Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Health Decision Science, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health