Please join us on February 6th for a webinar featuring country experiences related to vaccine hesitancy challenges. Panelists from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine will present a summary of the key issues and lessons learned during LNCT’s vaccine hesitancy workshop, which took place in Geneva in November 2019. Armenia will share their experience introducing the HPV vaccination, challenges (including on social media), what worked, and lessons learned. Ghana will share lessons learned in building healthcare worker confidence to address questions and concerns. The webinar will conclude with 15 minutes of a moderated question & answer discussion with the panelists.
Date: February 6, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM London / 9:30 AM Geneva / 12:30 PM Tbilisi / 3:30 PM Hanoi
Details: This session will be hosted in English. Materials from the session will be available in English, French, Portuguese, and Russian.
- Heidi Larson, Co-director of The Vaccine Confidence Project, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Pauline Paterson, Co-director of The Vaccine Confidence Project, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Kristen de Graaf, Research Associate, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Gayane Sahakyan, National Immunization Program Manager, Armenia
- Luiz Octaviano Amoussou-Gohoungo, Deputy Director of Public Health for Greater Accra Region, Ghana