Given the ongoing introduction of the COVID-19 vaccine and the renewed need for countries to establish comprehensive approaches to vaccinating all individuals, Life Course Immunization (LCI) is a key topic of interest for immunization professionals. Using the Immunization Agenda 2030 and Gavi 5.0 as a guide, several opportunities exist to develop programs around immunization for different target age groups.
The Boost Community and Bull City Learning, a learning consultancy known for leading Immunization Academy (IA), are excited to present a 7-part learning series on life course immunization to introduce this topic to its members and guide them in developing their own LCI programs.
Based on the Project ECHO model and grounded in learning science, this course will center around sharing best practices and using case-based learning – with each session focusing on a theme. The sessions will also leverage Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to share knowledge with participants via mentoring, guidance, and didactic education.
– Session 1: Overview of Life Course Immunization
– Session 2: Identifying the Vaccine and Target Population
– Session 3: Integrating with Other Services for Vaccine Delivery
– Session 4: Tracking Immunization and Surveillance Data
– Session 5: Catch-Up Vaccinations and Missed Opportunities for Vaccination
– Session 6: Building Vaccine Acceptance and Demand
– Session 7: Financing and Advocacy
Participants who attend all 7 live sessions and complete all course work as assigned will receive a certificate of completion.
There’s a limit on the number of people who can attend the course so be sure to register early to secure a spot! Registration for this course will close on Friday, September 3rd. Register here.