LNCT countries are invited to join a special social media training program hosted by the WHO’s Vaccine Safety Net and Facebook. Over five weeks, you’ll learn how to build an audience on Facebook and successfully promote vaccine and immunization information to targeted audiences.
Topics we’ll cover in training include:
- Content strategy for a successful Facebook campaign
- How to use Facebook ads to promote public health information
- Community management best practices
- Measuring impact with Facebook analytics
Here’s who could benefit from the trainings:
- Staff at who are available to join the training program for six weeks, starting at the end of September.
- Organization must have a Facebook page.
- Ideally, a staff person is responsible for posting to and managing the organization’s page.
- Participants are able to spend between 2-3 hours each week attending training sessions and doing some course work.
Online training will begin on Tuesday, September 29 at 8 am Pacific time and run every Tuesday at the same time until November 3. Most weeks an accompanying homework exercise will be assigned. If you’d like to join this free training, please RSVP and fill out this survey: https://forms.gle/acEuWv3mwfcPv7F29
The team managing this work will assess the nominations and follow up directly with who is selected. If you are selected, you will hear by September 25.